We are embarking on a new game development project and looking for great programmers to join us on our journey. We operate in an AGILE environment where everyone is responsible for carrying their own weight, while contributing to the product as a valued team-mate. Good knowledge of both front and backend will be huge bonus, though there’s always room for learning.
- Perform feasibility studies of tech design.
- Understand and contribute to the game design and improvements.
- Take part in the technical design and architecture.
- Develop high quality features, focusing on delivering values.
- Participant in peer review of team member’s code.
- Advocate the team’s practices and continuously research and adopt good software and game development practices.
- Own your own tasks, implementations, and documentations in an AGILE environment.
- Proficient in C# and C++ with good understanding of OOP concept
- Good knowledge of Unity3D and Unreal
- Knowledge in Golang is a bonus
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Good in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Familiar with version controls